[Debconf-team] hardware from junta

Hi César,

some days ago you wrote: "We need a list of technical requirements to send it
to the Junta of Extremadura. How many cameras, projectors, screens, PCs,
switches, network cables, etc., do we need?"

The venue needs:

- a projector for the upper main talk room
- a screen for the projector for the upper main talk room

We havent tested the projector and screen in the lower talk room...

The venue wishes:

- a projector for one of the three hacklabs next to the upper talk room,
    to turn it into a bof room
- a screen for that projector

The videoteam needs:

- 2 mini-DV firewire cmeras with audio line-in (and mic line-in, but not with
only mic line-in) - please tell me the models you have.
- 1-3 "normal" PCs with tft-display/monitor to be used as video reviewing
machines. The machines just need to run mplayer/vlc/$viewer and have wired
network.

If you can get 5 machines or 15, we (dc9, not video anymore) can also set them
up in one of the hacklabs (or in another room, MT has plenty) as computers
for attendees.

Audio wise we should be fine, assuming the stuff which is set up at MT
already, is working.

The adminteam:

- what kind of switches can you offer?
- re: cable, see my other mail today to the localteam list. In case you
ment "normal length" patch-cables: please bring plenty :-)

Anything I forgot?

regards,
	Holger