[Debconf-team] DebCamp work plans checking

Hi,

I have extracted (made) a report of everyone who is attending DebCamp
or has a DebCamp reason listed.

It would be good if someone in-the-know look over it and be sure that
everyone who is attending debcamp is expected (I don't know if anyone
has looked over this yet) -- meaning, random people haven't marked as
attending debcamp who shouldn't have.  Has this been done yet?

I can email to report to people-- if you aren't a person with penta
access already someone should let me know that it's ok.

- Richard