Re: [Debconf-team] "food schedule"

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 05:34:40PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached is the suggested "food schedule" (in spanish).
>
> There will be vegetarian and vegan food, but I dont have menus... :(

FWIW, it says in uppercase: "WILL CARRY SALAD FOR POSSIBLE CHANGES TO ALL THE
MEALS". It looks like the first dish it is always something with not meat
then the second one contains fish/meat.
While this is nice in case you do not like the food, let's hope their plan is
not to change always the meat/fish plate with the salad.

It also says it is included without any extra money special menus:
-diabetic (diabético)
-celiacs (celiaco)
-food alergic (if you want to know how to say in spanish you are allergic to
something, let me know!)
-no sal (sin sal)
- etc

Finally, if we also have formal dinner in another place, we'll have to cancel
one of the dinners there.

Ana

-