Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: logo junta

Damyan Ivanov escribió:
-=| Anto Recio, Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:32:09PM +0200 |=-
Damyan Ivanov escribió:
* is this a logo for a new sponsor? If so, I'd need sponsor category, link name and URL.
yes, this is a logo for a new sponsor, is the council of Cáceres, they maybe, pay FdS, but its nnot closed yet,

Silver sponsor

the web:

bests
http://www.ayto-caceres.es

OK. So I wait for your confirmation on this.

Note that I won't be able to include their logo on the t-shirts when printing starts. I have no fixed date when this will happen, but expectations are that it will start soon, probably not later than one week.
ok, i am waiting for it, i hope tomorrow will send me a goo logo

salud

--

Anto Recio

Debconf 9[Local Team]