Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: logo junta

-=| Anto Recio, Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:32:09PM +0200 |=-
> Damyan Ivanov escribió:
>> * is this a logo for a new sponsor? If so, I'd need sponsor
>> category,   link name and URL.
>>
> yes, this is a logo for a new sponsor, is the council of Cáceres, they
> maybe, pay FdS, but its nnot closed yet,
>
> Silver sponsor
>
> the web:
>
> bests
> http://www.ayto-caceres.es

OK. So I wait for your confirmation on this.

Note that I won't be able to include their logo on the t-shirts when
printing starts. I have no fixed date when this will happen, but
expectations are that it will start soon, probably not later than one
week.

--
dam