Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: logo junta

Damyan Ivanov escribió:
-=| Holger Levsen, Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 03:03:29PM +0200 |=-
they want this logo, but I dont think we can use it for the tshirts...

hi,
It won't be readable, I think. It is already barely readable on the website.

I also got another logo named "ayunamento de Caceres".

Anto,
* is this a logo for a new sponsor? If so, I'd need sponsor category, link name and URL.
yes, this is a logo for a new sponsor, is the council of Cáceres, they maybe, pay FdS, but its nnot closed yet,

Silver sponsor

the web:

bests
http://www.ayto-caceres.es
* ff not, which existong sponsor logo shall be replaced?