Re: [Debconf-team] Limits for scheduling

Hi,

On Montag, 15. Juni 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> or only for people with Google login.  If you want to become
> *actively* involved into pre-Penta working on the schedule
> it might make sense to register a "Joey DebConf Scheduler" user
> at Google.

Sounds fine to me.

> What about starting 9:30 to have 4 hours for the slot in the
> morning?

I'd prefer 10-14 then, as it's later and at the full hour :-)

> So the idea is that people who not attend the talk from 13:00 to 14:00
> just start eating?  Hmmm ...
> I do not want to discuss this but want to make sure that this is really
> intended.

I dont think there will be lunch ready then. But anyway, what alternatives
there could be? If people dont attend something, they dont.

> I'm considering a "Fun talk of the day" after dinner.

nice :)

> OK.  I have prepared two other calendars so we have three "rooms".

great.

> Fine.  I think "somewhere in the middle of DebConf in the middle
> of the day makes sense".

28th and 29th are currently the days with the highest numbers of beds
requested.

regards,
	Holger