[Debconf-team] Insurance for loaned equipment

I will be bringing equipment to DebConf on loan from my employer.
However, they want some documentation to show that it will be covered by
insurance while it's at the conference.

If you need specific details of the equipment, I don't know exactly what
models they will be but there should be:
- 4 rack-mount servers
- 2 gigabit Ethernet switches
- some firewire cards

(I meant to add this as a request in RT, but I seem to have lost my
password.  If someone can reset my password, I would be very much
obliged.)

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers. - Leonard Brandwein