From: Cristian Porras <porrascristian@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 01:49:57 -0500
To: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Subject: Re: DebConf travel sponsorship

2009/6/10 Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>:
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 11:32:11PM -0500, Cristian Porras wrote:
>
>>I was wondering if you have not heard anything from the Visa people.
>
> Nothing myself, no. Who have you spoken to?

I sent an email to visa@debconf.org requesting help with the invitation.

Sorry for so many annoyances.

--
Cristian Porras - http://cristianporras.wordpress.com
Comunidad Universitaria de Software Libre, Cusol UIS -

----- End forwarded message -----
Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?