Re: [Debconf-team] Accomodation for Blind Developer attending the conference

Hi Christian and Sam,

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 07:19:30AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> But, here again, syncing with someone from Debconf arriving on the
> same day would help. And, of course, syncing with someone coming from
> the US the same day to be on the same flight would be the best to
> do. Maybe some of the NYC Debconf 10 organizers?

Sure. I'm traveling from JFK Airport in NYC to Madrid on the 16th and would be
happy to assist Sam in getting to the conference. I don't know Spanish any more
than you, Sam, but I managed in Argentina and I think we can figure it out
together.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org