[Debconf-team] Accomodation for Blind Developer attending the conference

Hi.  It looks like I'm going to be able to attend both debcamp and
debconf this year.  I'm very excited; I just confirmed that I've freed
up my July schedule and will be available.  I've already reconfirmed
on the site.

I'm blind.  I could use some help  in a couple of areas:

* Getting to the conference
* getting around  in the conference

Getting to the conference.  I have not yet booked flights.  My plan is
to e-mail people flying in on the 16th and see if I could get help
from any of them to the train station.  Most of the people on the
travel wiki seem to be flying in from other parts of Europe It might
be easier to coordinate with someone also flying in from the US.
However my plan is to find someone who I could meet at the airport and
who could help me get to the train station.
(I have not yet booked flights although I've confirmed flights are available that could work for me.)

I suspect it won't be a problem getting around inside the conference,
but if I do run into trouble, I could really appreciate help from you
guys.

I don't know Spanish, although I do have a fair amount of experience
with international travel.

P.S.  I'm likely to upgrade to a professional registration.  I'm an
independent consultant and I plan to do that once I confirm I have
work in August.