Re: [Debconf-team] Attendees who are currently marked "-- please select one--"

Le vendredi 05 juin 2009 à 19:12 -0400, Richard Darst a écrit :
> You need to reply to this email within a week to be put back into the
> sponsored category.

>From what you said, they never actually selected sponsorship, so it
shouldn't be 'back' here.  (I'm not sure about saying it was a 'such a
prevalent problem' either, but that's more arguable.)

> I propose to send To: all relevant attendees, cc'ed debconf-team.

I'd suggest not making public the list of people who didn't bother to
check their status.

> If someone has selected "Regular, I (or my company) will pay" for
> food, we are not providing a chance to fix that, are we?  I wonder if
> the problem extends to the food field, too...

It would also possibly become unfair at some point to let people 'trade
up' to sponsorship if they existed in Penta early enough, but not if
they just missed the deadline altogether....

--
Moray