Re: [Debconf-team] Attendees who are currently marked "-- please select one--"

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 04:24:50PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
>Richard Darst wrote:
>> What do you all think?
>
>I think fixing this on a contacting these people and fixing it on a case
>by case basis is a sane thing to do.  Some people have difficulty using
>Penta for whatever reason.

+1

It's possibly also worth adding a validation check at data entry time
and/or reconfirmatiom time? Maybe people don't know when they first
sign up, but we should easily be able to force things at
reconfirmation. And also maybe a section in the reminder before
sponsorship closes that any "p.s.o." people will *not* be valid for
sponsorship if they don't make their minds up...?

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews