[Debconf-team] Reconfirmation Deadline

Greetings,

So, it looks like travel sponsorship decisions will come *very* close
to the reconfirmation deadline.  Given the delay in sending out
emails, it could even be decided before the deadline but not emailed
out on time.

So, who is in favor of something like "new reconfirmation deadline is
(time travel sponsorship notification is sent out + 48 hours)" ?

(exact number of hours can be discussed).

Again, this is bending the rules, but I think it would be hard to say
that it wouldn't be best for the conference--- we aren't encouraging
attendees to decide later, we are encouraging ourselves to decide and
notify them earlier.

Thoughts?

- Richard