Re: [Debconf-team] Open Day talks

Quoting Margarita Manterola (margamanterola@gmail.com):
> Hi!
>
> I'm not in the talks committee, so I felt it was not my place to do
> the actual selection, but I went through the talks list and selected
> those that I thought were best suited for Open Day, here's a list with
> event id and title:

In case you would in some way feel short on suitable talks, I can
still propose stuff that are kinda part of my own "standard set" of
talks: either something about "contributing to Debian" (that's indeed
the talk I gave at FOSS.in on that topic two years ago), but I think
that Ana is planning to do this and, even better, do it in
Spanish.....or something more focused about localization contribution
(which again, would probably be more suitable if done in Spanish...but
this I can't really do..:-))).

Both these would probably be definitely boring for regular Debconf
attendees.

This year, I quite voluntarily omitted to propose a talk, in order to
better focus on attending others' talks and hack around, as well as
manage the i18n sessions....but I would feel bad in case we would fall
short of talks suitable for Open Day.

Again, I do not really insist on this but I'd be glad to help if
needed.