Re: [Debconf-team] Question regarding attending the debconf

> Dear team,
>
> I would like to attend Debian's Debconf, but it seems that there may
> be some fee to be paid to be able to attend the conference.
>
> Is my impression true? I have received a kind gift which means that I
> won't have to pay for the trip from Brazil to Spain (and back) and I
> just got myself a passport for me to go to the conference and
> collaborate as much as possible.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I will have the possibility to go if I
> had to pay some fee, as my economies are short right now.
>
> So, in light of this, I would appreciate any guidance that you could
> provide me.
>

> Thanks, Rog?rio Brito.

Hello everybody,

    I'm writing this email because I'm on a similar situation than
Rogrio. I would like to be a Debconf volunteer like i did last year, but
i couldn't find anywere information about food and accomodation sponsoring.
    Are volunteers been "sponsored" this year?

Regards,
Tomás González Dowling

--
    43  6F   6D     74  6F  6D