Re: [Debconf-team] Open Day talks

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 02:08:09PM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Apart from this, I've seen a number of "rejected" talks which were
> marked "DebConf Unofficial"... Why were they rejected?

We were only marking as "accepted" those talks which deserved the official
status of being in the preplanned schedule and proceedings, etc. The set of
"rejected" talks includes those which would be perfectly fine as unofficial
talks as permitted by available time and space, as well as those which would be
better suited to OpenDay/DebianDay, as well as those which don't belong at this
conference at all. Does this answer your question?

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org