Re: [Debconf-team] Open Day talks

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 02:08:09PM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm not in the talks committee, so I felt it was not my place to do
> the actual selection, but I went through the talks list and selected
> those that I thought were best suited for Open Day, here's a list with
> event id and title:

Thanks!  Excellent.

> [snip]

> Apart from this, I've seen a number of "rejected" talks which were
> marked "DebConf Unofficial"... Why were they rejected?

During the selection meeting, some were "rejected for the main conf,
but should be considered for OpenDay.  That might be these.  Anything
which is marked as rejected/unofficial can still (and might be
intended to) be considered for OpenDay.  I think this was the
agreement at the selection meeting.

- Richard