Re: [Debconf-team] Open Day talks

Margarita Manterola wrote:

> I'm not in the talks committee, so I felt it was not my place to do
> the actual selection, but I went through the talks list and selected
> those that I thought were best suited for Open Day, here's a list with
> event id and title:

I'm not even part of the Orga Team, though wanted to comment on some of
them anyway :-)

> 382 - QEMU for Debian Developers

I thought Open Day was meant for a wider audience than DDs? I fear that
this one might be rather technical.

> 412 - Debian on Network Storage Devices and Other Devices

I think this one is rather technical, it would be a shame if it was not
in DebConf proper IMHO.

> 398 - Debian and the Openmoko FreeRunner: one year later

I think this one would also be a shame if it was not in DebConf proper.

Cheers

Luk