Re: [Debconf-team] Open DebConf Day Talks

On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 05:32:01PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 01:02:54AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> > Then, we need to all work on getting them the talks to select and
> > schedule from.
>
> Especially we need registered talks marked "DebianDay".  Currently
> there is not that much to select from ...

Holger can change talks to make them marked DebianDay.  Someone just
needs to make a list - can one of you do it?

Right now it seems to me that everyone is waiting on someone else to
do something here (Or, I just can't see what is happening behind the
scenes).  I'm trying to find some way to push this forward.  Perhaps
we can coordinate on IRC tomorrow and come up with a preliminary
schedule.  Let me know what I can do to help.

One of the reasons I am pushing this is that some attendees (at least
one) are waiting to see if a talk is accepted before they can get
funding, so that they can reconfirm.

Thanks,

- Richard