[Debconf-team] Invoice / Receipt for DebConf9 attendee fee

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 09:43:10PM +0200, Florian Schießl wrote:

>> If you are attending as a Professional or Corporate attendee, or are
>> attending DebCamp without a specific workplan, we ask you to please
>> pay your attendance fee before Sunday 7 June.

> is it possible to get a bill in advance for that? Would be helpful
> for me to pass it to our financial departement. Thx.

Me too. We will naturally need an invoice or tax-deductible donation
receipt (from ffis? the local Spanish free-software official
organiser?) or something sooner or later, for our accounting (else the
tax authority think we put the money in our pocket, and they get
angry, and they have lackeys with guns and all that).

My penta login is lmamane; my debian account is the same. Please send
it to lionel.mamane@gestman.lu (so that the accountant automatically
gets a copy), or snailmal to:
 Gestman s.a.
 23 rue Aldringen