Re: [Debconf-team] Click&Pledge link

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Michael Schultheiss
<schultmc@debian.org> wrote:
> https://co.clickandpledge.com/default.aspx?wid=27393
> It looks like Click&Pledge defaults to USD - we should work with ffis to
> see if they can accept online payments directly in EUR.

I added a payments page with this info.  The payments page for DC8
included info regarding how much the corporate / professional fees
were.  However, in this case, the fees are in Euros, and the payments
to SPI are done in dollars.  As Michael says, having FFIS receive the
payment in EUR would be better, but I doubt it's possible.

--
Besos,
Marga