Re: [Debconf-team] Problem with Penta

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 06:57:20PM -0300, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
> I've made my inscription in Penta before the deadline for Independent
> participants, April 15th 2009, and I set Category "Independent (Only for
> Early Registrants), and Debian Status "Non-DD maintainer".  Recently I
> loged-in to my personal page and noticed that my Debian Status was
> "Debian Developer", and Category "--- please select one ---".  I'm sure
> I haven't changed any of these.

I can not really help about this issue but I can confirm that a similar
thing was the case for me which was manually fixed.  Seems that under
some currently unknown circumstances Penta has a problem.  We should
observe this closely to avoid trouble with people who just not noticed.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de