[Debconf-team] Problem with Penta

Hello,

I've talked about this with Ganneff in the IRC, and he (I think)
suggested me to mail debconf-team about this.

I've made my inscription in Penta before the deadline for Independent
participants, April 15th 2009, and I set Category "Independent (Only for
Early Registrants), and Debian Status "Non-DD maintainer".  Recently I
loged-in to my personal page and noticed that my Debian Status was
"Debian Developer", and Category "--- please select one ---".  I'm sure
I haven't changed any of these.

Ganneff told me he saw in the log that Category was marked as
"Independent (Only for Early Registrants)" before, and then it was
changed.  Can you take a look for me about what happened?

Thanks.

--
marcot
http://marcot.iaaeee.org/