Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Madrid-Caceres-Madrid trains: error on wiki?

(from -discuss)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

Better use http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Debconf9/Travel/TrainBooking

> However, while trying to book these trains, I found out that the above
> page seem to mention trains *that are not mentioned on RENFE web
> site*:
>
> Madrid-Caceres: 16:40-20:02 --> no such train
> Caceres-Madrid: 09:25-12:51 --> no such train

Strangely, these trains appear when searching on bahn.de, which is
often seen as the "reference" site for looking for schedules on
european trains. Still, having them *not* appearing on the RENFE
official site is kinda puzzling..:-)

> I corrected the page accordingly. To our Spanish friends, is there a
> vague possibility that the RENFE web site omits to mention some trains?

That question stands. Maybe someone from the local team could check
this out with RENFE in Cáceres?