Re: [Debconf-team] Event Query - DebConf 2009 in Cáceres in July

also sprach Stephanie Gibson <stephanie.gibson@hotelscombined.com> [2009.05.04.1617 +0200]:
> May I send you more information about this program (or if
> preferred we can schedule a phone call at a convenient time)?

Yes please, this would be great. If you have electronic material,
please send it to the same address. If the material is only on
paper, then I suggest you and I chat on the phone so I can figure
out where best to send the documentation.

You can reach me at +41.76.4717846, but please be aware that I am
-10 hours from Sydney, so bet to call in the very early morning, or
in the late afternoon.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

a: no.
q: should i include quotations after my reply?