Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: finalising the DebConf9 schedule, deadline 28 February

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:08:00PM +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> That would give:
>
> up to 23rd:     DebCamp continuing for participants
> Thursday 23rd:  Arrival day for DebConf, and last day of DebCamp
> Friday 24th:    DebConf day 1, also Open Day
> Saturday 25th:  DebConf day 2
> Sunday 26th:    DebConf day 3: Day Trip
> Monday 27th:    DebConf day 4
> Tuesday 28th:   DebConf day 5
> Wednesday 29th: DebConf day 6
> Thursday 30th:  DebConf day 7, last night for sponsored accommodation
> Friday 31st:    Cleanup, leave

Nice, these changes are a great idea, it solves all the problems and i think
make the Open Day also DebConf day will be interesting since it makes the
open day a _real_ debconf day were we invite users and not a separate
event.

Ana