Re: [Debconf-team] Result of the DebConf10 meeting yesterday

also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2009.02.23.1345 +0100]:
> Press team: please turn this into a press announcement and send it
> through the expected channels.  THANKS!

We do not have any channels in the US (yet). Would someone of the
local team please assist us in compiling them? It would be easiest
if I could give you psql access to our database and let you populate
it with en_US contacts. Before that happens, there isn't much point
in sending a press release, since the folks in Edinburgh, Mar Del
Plata, and Extremadura probably don't care a lot. And we only have
a handful of international news agencies to whom we deliver.

It would be good to be able to get a list of contacts from
press@debian.org as well.

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"to get back my youth i would do anything in the world, except take
 exercise, get up early, or be respectable."
                                                        -- oscar wilde