Re: [Debconf-team] SPONSORS

:c)

2009/2/21 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>:
> Hi Valessio,
>
> On Samstag, 21. Februar 2009, ValessioBrito wrote:
>> I started to make a version
>> http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/sponor/Amostra.pdf,
>> I'm necessary still of many adjustments.
>>
>> get:
>> svn checkout http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/sponor
>>
>> open with Scribus 1.3.3, file: Original.sla *
>> *need all images ./* ...
>>
>> or it sends me an email saying the necessary alterations.
>
> Like always, your design looks quite nice! :) (Though a bit too many DebConf8
> pictures, IMO. But thats easy to fix.)
I taste of many images, them can speak more than the words.

> But, I'm not sure it's a good idea to make this brochure with scribus. AFAIK
> We have this sponsorpack in a version with latex, latexbeamer or whatever
> (asciidoc?), something which can be edited in a texteditor and which has
> useful commit logs in svn.
>
> Where is that source, btw?
The versions:
http://www.debconf.org/sponsorpack.pdf
http://www.debconf.org/debconf8-presentation.pdf

Visualizing the properties, it says that they had been generated by
OpenOffice 2.0

I can analyze the code of this sponsorpack and know latexbeamer.
Somebody can supply to me?

> So doing this in scribus might be a good idea, if you and everybody else
> working on it is happy with scribus or with going thru you. (Of course, for
> the other solution people need to be comfortable with those tools.)
>
> In the end those who do the work should decide, I just thought I'd mention
> this :-)

The type of archive of the Scribus is XML. Also we can keep the texts
of external form in individual archives .txt and only use .SLA as
model to incorporate the images and texts. But I believe that the
Debian in general needs to present a modern design, to have exceeded
image of is not security signal.

> regards,
>        Holger

;)