Re: [Debconf-team] SPONSORS

I started to make a version
http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/sponor/Amostra.pdf,
I'm necessary still of many adjustments.

get:
svn checkout http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/sponor

open with Scribus 1.3.3, file: Original.sla *
*need all images ./* ...

or it sends me an email saying the necessary alterations.

.ValessioBrito

--
.ValessioBrito - http://valessiobrito.info