Re: [Debconf-team] budget (Re: fosdem debconf9 localteam report

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 08:28:01PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Indeed. We also need a person (preferedly two, though) who keep track on the
> budget. Any volunteers? Is our sqlledger setup still useable/useful?

If the budgetkeeper is supposed to be a localteam or other .es/.eu person,
ignore this offer.  Otherwise, I'm willing to help out. I haven't used sql
ledger, but I am a former SPI Treasurer and I took one introductory accounting
course at university, so I have some non-zero amount of relevant experience.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org