Re: [Debconf-team] logo and colors proposal DC9

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Valessio S Brito
<valessio@colivre.coop.br> wrote:
> http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf9/proposal01.svg

Hello. Thanks for the logo Valessio!!!

Although I like the logo, I would propose to use the colors of
Extremadura's flag (green, white and black), and something that
distinguish Extremadura or Cáceres from the rest of the world.

The lion itself doesn't really have anything to do with Extremadura,
it is in Cáceres' coat of arms because Cáceres was a former city of
the Kingdom of León.

I can give you some tips: acorn, stork, jamón, cherry, Torre de Bujaco, etc.

Best regards,
César.