Re: [Debconf-team] Mail Gateway failed: A problem occured while trying to formulate the reply

Hello,
Wanting to change my pass in the debconf LDAP, i got the message attached
below...
I wanted to recover my pass in the RT, to file a ticket asking to setup
the post-comming hook i mention in:
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20081118.100551.fe9d0a4b.en.html

Ana