[Debconf-team] PR leading up to DC9

Hey folks,

Zero prepared a draft of the press release and we are almost ready
to send it out, but a couple of open questions remain:

  - will we issue a call for papers? when?
  - do we already know when registrations open and when they close?

I would appreciate if we could answer these questions soon. Maybe
it's time to have a meeting?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"be the change you want to see in the world"
                                                     -- mahatma gandhi