Re: [Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

On Oct 23, 2008 5:12pm, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
> Today talking with some localteam people I have gathered part of the
> sponsorship money is in Argentina and in case you do not know, it is handled
> by "via libre" a very reliable foundation but very slow burocratically.

In this case the "very slow burocratically" is actually the bank. However, things have finally been settled and the money transfer should be done next week, so that you should all be recieving the reimbursements the other week.

I'm really sorry about the delay for all of you, we didn't expect the bank to be so cumbersome.

--
Besos,
Marga.