[Debconf-team] Update on sponsorship?

Joerg,

Is it too much to ask for an update on what's going on with the
sponsorship money?

I'm a sponsoree, a member of the organization team and a member of the
sponsorship committee; you would think I'd know what's going on and yet
I have absolutely no clue.

I think it's reasonable to ask (and get an answer!) for more information
about the status and the delay.

The fact that we don't have meetings anymore shouldn't be an excuse for
not being transparent about this.

You obviously have some spare Debian time, enough to propose
non-critical changes to the project.
Please try to devote some of it on informing your peers about important
stuff such as this...

Thanks,
Faidon