Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Permission to use Debconf8 Ezeiza airport Guide and Pictures

Hola Martín Ferrari!

El 13/10/2008 a las 18:03 escribiste:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 17:42, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm now looking the logs to discover who provided content and ask for
> > licensing permission.

> First question is which license shall we use? CC noncommercial is not
> dfsg-free, so I wouldn't use that.

I would prefer CC attribution share alike or public domain.

> - Maximiliano Curia

My contributions to DebConf's website are under public domain.

--
GNU/Linux es un sistema operativo amigable, solo selecciona a sus amigos.
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/