Re: [Debconf-team] Some thoughts: sponsor categories

also sprach Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> [2008.08.29.1304 +0100]:
> I would not call it keynote. Just *talk*. Were this year's keynote really
> different from a talk? No in my opinion.

At least Mark's keynote had less contents than what I would have
expected from a talk. His was more "motivational" and "visionary".
Even though I believe that such keynotes are worthwhile and might be
interesting for DebConf as a whole, I do not want to give the
impression that I approve of anything Mark said (I thought his talk
was disgustingly manipulative).

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"sobald man über niveau spricht
 ist man längst darüber hinweg."
                                                      -- thomas krafft