Re: [Debconf-team] fusing webpage and wiki

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 14:12, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:20:49AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

>> May I suggest that for debconf9, we fuse wiki and webpage so that
>> the webpage is easily adjustable by everyone and the wiki
>> information has a consistent look? I suggest ikiwiki for the purpose
>> and would volunteer to set it up or assist.

> I would leave decide about this to whoever volunters to be the webmaster...

I don't know how this will be managed by the dc10 people. If I were to
keep working on the yearly site (I will continue doing work on the
rest of the website), I'd rather not do that. I agree that
collaboration is better within a wiki, but I think that the DC7
experience with mediawiki wasn't that good.

--
Martín Ferrari