Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki dijo [Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 09:59:21AM -0500]:
> On this last point, I'm pretty sure I'm the only US video-team member.
> That said, since I live outside DC, NYC is much closer for me than any
> previous debconf locations. So, should NYC be selected I'll be glad to
> coordinate with the local team on arrangements for the needs of the
> video team.

Eric, now that you mention this point... Both the USA and Venezuela
(unless I'm mistaken about Venezuela) use the NTSC video standard. The
equipment the video team has is PAL, and I guess that renting PAL
equipment for any needs we might have on-site can be problematic (or
even impossible). I know that for simple setups (i.e. BoF rooms) this
should be no issue - but for our more complicated setups, what do you
suggest?

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23