Re: [Debconf-team] Some thought: Pentabarf

Hi,

On Tuesday 26 August 2008 17:32, martin f krafft wrote:
> Maybe some of you want to look at the linux.conf.au registration,
> which I find very easy and pleasing. Maybe we could use that system?

or that workflow..

> It's my perception that penta brings mostly pain and dependence on
> our admin team plus those few who actually are crazy enough to learn
> it (+ Ruby).

Penta amnong having other features also brings joy to the videoteam and the
people watching. And the joy will increase.

I dont think Penta is so bad, that we should switch again now, I rather think
we should polish the corners where we know now what to improve and how. A new
system will have new flaws, while it's not clear it has all the features.

regards,
	Holger, who has been thinking about using "our penta" for FOSDEM 2009
		(just for the video workflow), in the probable case they dont
		upgrade "their penta" til then...