[Debconf-team] Roaming VoIP was not possible (was: After DebConf Press release?)

also sprach Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> [2008.08.19.1009 +0200]:
> I didn't try it myself, but I'm guessing that people could have
> started a VoIP call on the 7th floor, and wandered down to their
> room without dropping the call, for instance -- that's a lot
> better than my experience in other venues.

No, that was not possible. I tried at various times.
(this is not a criticism)

warning at the gates of bill:
abandon hope, all ye who press <enter> here...