Re: [Debconf-team] [Debian-NYC] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

HI\i!

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Mario Young <mayeco@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I think you should think in make the DebConf here in Panama City, is
> very central here (from south america, north america or eu, or central
> america :D) you have great things to do and many country's don't need
> to come here.

If you are thinking of proposing Panama for DebConf10, please remember
that organising a DebConf requieres a very solid local team, with
people that have been involved in Debian (not necessarily DDs, but
people that know what Debian is about) and in DebConf before.

I haven't met anyone from Panama in previous DebConfs, and thus I
think that planning for DebConf10 might be a bit early.  But if people
from Panama get involved and participate in future DebConfs, it might
be a good candidate for the future.

--
Besos,
Marga