Re: [Debconf-team] [Debian-NYC] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 02:04:05PM -0300, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach David Moreno <david@axiombox.com> [2008.08.12.1320 -0300]:
> > Well, supposing it is just a false positive you are on that list, there
> > are ways to workaround it or clarify such situation.
>
> I put in a request for removal in 2004 using the official means they
> provide, and I have never heard from them.
>
> Anyway, this is my situation and has no bearing on DebConf 10.
> I don't want to use my situation as an argument against NYC.

Even though this is true and I appreciate your even-handedness, I will
still investigate again what can be done about your situation if NYC is
selected as the location. Especially if we get specialized lawyer help
from some big company, a solution of some sort might be possible, though
of course impossible to guarantee.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org