Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: 1st DRAFT DC8 press release

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 10:39:14PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
> martin f krafft schrieb:
> > Jörg Jaspert of the organiser team is excited: "Of all the Debian
>
> If you use en_US (which the rest of your mail seems to be) it's
> organizer. (Did a native speaker already looked over that? They always
> detect some germisms ;)

s/of the organizer team/,one of the conference organizers,/

reads better to me as an en_US speaker/reader.

> Some general notes:
> - AFAIK you introduced keynotes this year; shouldn't they mentioned?
> - Maybe you could add something about Debian turning 15 during the
> conference (and if something special is planed for that)?
> - Please mention that the sessions will be streamed (as good as
> possible) and if participation via IRC is possible (that's very
> important to those unable to attend directly)

Stream urls will be:
http://video.debconf.org:8000/salon_del_mar.ogv.m3u
http://video.debconf.org:8000/microcine.ogv.m3u

(plus also the extra geo-specific ones Ganneff wrote in DPN, though I
don't know about putting all of those in the press release.)

-Eric Rz.

believed to be clean.