Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Did you manage to put your frustration aside and prepare some nice press
> releases? Madduck is also working on press stuff here localy, you might want
> to wrok together :-)

Press releases should contain news.  Whatever has been distributed via
d-d-a already is not new anymore.

> I do hope DebConf8 and 10 will be featured in the next issue of DWN :)

What about contributing a proper paragraph to the issue?  After all
that was the reason to use the Wiki now and don't maintain preparation
of the issues as I have done it over the years.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.