Re: [Debconf-team] Junichi Uekawa: Change of schedule, change of cost, change of sponsor money.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:12 AM, Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:

> arrives EZE: 8 Aug 2008 14:25 AC092 (one day earlier than I originally planned)
> leaves EZE: 16 Aug 2008 16:30 AC093 (one day earlier than I originally planned)
>
> This changes my duration of stay in the Hotel. I was wondering if I
> could arrive day earlier, or I should consider staying nearby EZE for
> a night before taking a venture of taking a long bus ride.

You can arrive earlier.  I'll try to talk with the hotel in order to
not lose this money. The worst case would be that you would have to
pay for that night, but I think I'll be able to arrange it.

> I think I initially asked for sponsorship money of US$2000 and paying
> US$1000 because I expected to pay around US$3000 for my ticket, but
> that is changed.  So, I would like to be sponsored for US$700 instead
> of US$2000.
>
> Does this sound reasonable?

Sure, as long as you want less money, it always sounds reasonable :)

--
Besos,
Marga