[Debconf-team] Junichi Uekawa: Change of schedule, change of cost, change of sponsor money.

Hi,

Apologies for being late in writing this mail.

Because I was so late in reserving the plane tickets and it was
cheaper this way, I could only reserve for a ticket for

arrives EZE: 8 Aug 2008 14:25 AC092 (one day earlier than I originally planned)
leaves EZE: 16 Aug 2008 16:30 AC093 (one day earlier than I originally planned)

This changes my duration of stay in the Hotel. I was wondering if I
could arrive day earlier, or I should consider staying nearby EZE for
a night before taking a venture of taking a long bus ride.

Also, I am now in middle of a longish stay in California, and I
reserved a plane ticket which flies SFO-YYZ-EZE (Air Canada, which was
the cheapest I could find from Japan). The ticket costs: 176320 yen
(which is approx 17XX US$).

I think I initially asked for sponsorship money of US$2000 and paying
US$1000 because I expected to pay around US$3000 for my ticket, but
that is changed.  So, I would like to be sponsored for US$700 instead
of US$2000.

Does this sound reasonable?

regards,
	junichi