[Debconf-team] Regarding some European sponsors

Hi!

We need to collect money from some European sponsors. And we need to
do it NOW.  We don't want to lose money with the exchange rates, and
this money would be use for flight tickets.  We also need to be able
to produce some bill for this money we are charging

Now, Debian-ES (the sponsors are from Spain) is able to collect the
money, but not to produce any bill for it.  Can we do it with FFIS?
What's the best procedure for getting this done NOW?

--
Besos,
Marga