Re: [Debconf-team] Participation certificates

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 8:57 AM, César Gómez Martín
<cesar.gomez@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is very important for us (Extremadura) too in order to build the
> yearly report for the public administration.
> Thus we would like to help, if needed, printing those certificates.

We of course mean to do it.  And we'll appreciate the help of those
volunteering.  We'll have a laser printer available, would A4 normal
papers be fine? Or should we buy some special thicker paper for this?

--
Besos,
Marga